Saturday 5 July 2014

When I'm bored, I like to have some kinky exhibitionism fun...

So I'm now sitting in my room, dressed only in a white racer-back tank top with no bra.

My pair of yellow panties is around my knees.

Two hot lesbians (one blonde, one brunette) are making out on the couch... on my computer screen that is.

I'm bored of using my vibrator. Thinking of going out to the nearby park for some public fun. It's been long since I had kinky exhibitionism fun due to the stress from college taking a toll on me.

But it's the weekends now, and it's the summer holidays. ;P

Happy Independence Day weekend to those of you viewing this from America! Have a blast and be naughty. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just came across your blog and i'll be supporting you. Keep on writing~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Xavier! I love your stories too (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I got to know you through crystal and I've been turned on by your second story.
    I've bookmarked your blog and will be constantly checking it out
    Hope that you would post good entertaining stories that would make me wet and do post photos of body:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nicholas! Which second story are you referring to? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey u r a gud writer man . may I noe ur number plz?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! You can buy my latest eBook if you like my writing! Click on my author profile, it's the Fun with the campus waitress in college book. I've been getting awesome reviews for that book!

    ReplyDelete